Current and Upcoming Projects:
- Arcadia Business Park – Frederick, MD
- Avery Road Treatment Center – Rockville, MD
- Hampstead WWTP – Hampstead, MD
- Brambleton Pump Station – Ashburn, VA
- Pine Crest Elementary School – Silver Spring, MD
- Meritus Cancer Services Expansion – Hagerstown, MD
- Brunswick Retail – Brunswick, MD
- Westminister WWTP Upgrade – Westminister, MD
- Riverside Retail – Ashburn, VA
- South County YMCA – Frederick, MD
- J&J Trash – Mt. Airy, MD
- Daly Computer Renovation – Frederick, MD
After 6 months of continuous employment, employees are eligible to participate in the 401K plan. Employees designate how much money is deducted from their paycheck weekly. This can be a set dollar amount or a percentage. Furthermore, fringe benefits from wage scale projects will be deposited into the employee’s 401K plan.
Pursuant to MD law, employees are entitled to earn sick and safe leave at the rate of 1 hour for every 30 hours that an employee works up to a maximum of 40 hours per calendar year. Employees start earning on the 1st day of employment and will be able to use leave after the first 106 calendar days of employment.
Available after 3 months of employment –
- Health Insurance – 3 plans available through Blue Cross
(Employer pays flat $150 per month towards employee’s premium)
- Dental Insurance – Denex – DenteMax
- Life Insurance – $15,000 term policy (employee only)
- Disability Insurance – $200/$400 per week short term disability
(26 weeks maximum benefit – employee only)
- AFLAC – numerous policies available
In order to limit foot traffic into our office during the COVID-19 outbreak, we ask that new employees who are able to access the internet watch the two required safety videos linked below before their first day of employment. You will be giving your new employee paperwork, which will include a short quiz on the videos, on your first day of work and new employees will be required to return that paperwork within 3 days.